Quercus for Students is blog site for students at the University of Toronto that talks about the different features on the Quercus Learning system (powered by Canvas) such as: Course Availability, Submitting an Assignment, Turnitin, Taking Test or Quizzes on Quercus. This site also features pieces from a student’s perspective on how to use other educational technologies at U of T.
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips when taking Quizzes on Quercus June 16, 2023
- Changes Coming to Zoom Recordings Protocol for Undergraduate Students February 23, 2023
- Announcement regarding using Safari with Quercus! October 7, 2020
- Coffee with the CISO – Remote Security Matters October 5, 2020
- Coursera is now available for Students September 25, 2020